Are you looking for a career in Digital Marketing and want to change the world at the same time?
Then why not consider the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship role we have open here at ETHICLY.
In conjuction with Bournemouth & Poole College, this role is avaiable for January 2022 start.
Here is the lowdown on the position:
Your role will be to support the Digital Strategist and learn how to build marketing campaigns from end to end. You will work alongside ETHICLY’s client marketing teams to help ensure that all elements of each campaign is delivered on time, on budget and delivering the results the client has requested.
Reporting on the client’s marketing activity will be central to the role and each month we will analyse results to make suggestions for improvements. A big part of the role will be understanding the results and optimisation of the campaigns to achieve return on investment.
This role will be very much focussed on the performance marketing side of digital so there will be lots and lots of detail and numbers to digest, understand and action.
You will support the research of new tools, technologies and platforms the agency might benefit from testing as well as managing existing activity on Facebook, Google, Bing and more.
- Numerical and a real love of numbers is vital.
- Ability to research the web to find useful resources.
- A passion for interrogating data and applying insight.
- Working both independently and as part of a team.
- Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets are vital.
- Good knowledge of percentages, averages and other business formulas.
- Organisational skills with strong time management.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic about digital marketing, with a particular interest in Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Good with people, hard working and self-motivated.
- Interest in all things sustainable with motivation to make a difference to the planet.
- Successful Candidates will be considered for a permanent position upon completion of the Apprenticeship.
How to apply
To apply, simply email in your CV to email@example.com with a covering letter telling us more about you and your interest in role.